Ignore_if_you_want

We are at the last stage of year 2019. So it's time to remember our past of this year. I would like to thank everyone who made me learn something new this year, every experience either it's good or bad was memorable.The enjoyable memories requires to be brought forward and forgettable should be used as a lesson in life. I've also learnt so much things this year, even after many ups and down this year was quite good and helpful for my future life. I am thankful to everyone who met me during my journey this year along with the person reading this.
Anyway I tries to escape from giving free advices as they are ignored most of times but for them who understands me and respects me for anything good which they have got in their life or someone who really wants to hear me are very valuable to me and i would like to be connected with people who anyhow make themselves or make me learn something ,for them I would like to suggest that as past are very important for us but every thing can be restarted as everyday is a new chance full of new challenges which should be accepted and enjoyed along with.
At last I will say learn from your past, be ready for your future and live every moment of your life in present like it's your last time, learn like you are never going to die. And be honest to yourself.
Again thanks everyone who has made me smile or has smiled due to me for being there. Your suggestions and advices are valuable and will be welcomed.
Hope this year will lead you a happy, prosperous and charming year in your life but remember one thing you will have to make efforts for this also, everything will not be done by itself.
Thanks for your time also.
#Happy_New year_2020 in advance.

We are at the last stage of year 2019. So it's time to remember our past of this year. I would like to thank everyone who made me learn something new this year, every experience either it's good or bad was memorable.The enjoyable memories requires to be brought forward and forgettable should be used as a lesson in life. I've also learnt so much things this year, even after many ups and down this year was quite good and helpful for my future life. I am thankful to everyone who met me during my journey this year along with the person reading this.
Anyway I tries to escape from giving free advices as they are ignored most of times but for them who understands me and respects me for anything good which they have got in their life or someone who really wants to hear me are very valuable to me and i would like to be connected with people who anyhow make themselves or make me learn something ,for them I would like to suggest that as past are very important for us but every thing can be restarted as everyday is a new chance full of new challenges which should be accepted and enjoyed along with.
At last I will say learn from your past, be ready for your future and live every moment of your life in present like it's your last time, learn like you are never going to die. And be honest to yourself.
Again thanks everyone who has made me smile or has smiled due to me for being there. Your suggestions and advices are valuable and will be welcomed.
Hope this year will lead you a happy, prosperous and charming year in your life but remember one thing you will have to make efforts for this also, everything will not be done by itself.
Thanks for your time also.
#Happy_New year_2020 in advance.

Happy new year sir
ReplyDeleteSame to you
DeleteHAPPY THE END OF THIS YEAR... AND BEGINNING TO NEW YEAR WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS... APKA BAHUT BAHUT DHANYAWAD JO BHI APNE MERE LIYE KIYA.. ITNA KUCH SIKHAY ... YOU ARE GREAT SIR🙏🙏🙏
ReplyDeleteThanks for your best wishes
DeleteEverything about the future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure that God had already planned all our tomorrows, we just have to trust him today, I heartily wish a beautiful tomorrow for you and your family. Happy New Year sir �� 2019!”
ReplyDeleteNice thought but remember one thing everything is done by itself, you will have to make effort for that.
ReplyDeleteNice thought but remember one thing everything is not done by itself, you will have to make effort for that.
ReplyDelete